Sunday, June 2, 2013

Communicator or Not?

I guess you can say that I thought that I was an okay communicator but I guess that I am a little than I thought?? I noticed that I need to listen more and talk less. This week I learned that selective perception as well as schema aides in our communications as well as our views and perceptions of others. As a mother of two I must become a better communicator and listener!

What are your strengths?

What are your communication weaknesses?

Remember that we can change the way we communicate!

1 comment:

  1. Steffanie,
    I was surprised at some of my results too, but I think we can all benefit from improving our communication strategies. I found out I was a people oriented listener and would like to become more content oriented. I'm a mother of two as well and feel like this would help with communicating with my children and my husband!

    ReplyDelete