Sunday, June 9, 2013

Conflict Resolution

Conflicts arise when two parties do not agree on an issue. There are many times when we have all encountered conflicts. This school year my paraprofessional was new to working with kindergarteners, structure as well as conflicts that parents may encounter within their personal lives and etc. There were times I had to consistently ask her to complete bulletin boards or even get the local fire department to visit the school for the week that we were teaching about community helpers. I ignored the problems and they became bigger to the point that the parents began to experience the inconsistencies. What should I have done differently?
Which strategy would have been more effective? What do you suggest that I do differently next school year?
Help me to take a closer look at conflict resolution strategies. Let's use the magnifying glass to take a closer look at what we can do to make this issue easier to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment