Saturday, November 9, 2013

Exploring Roles in the ECE Community



The three state organizations that appealed to me were the following because as a future adult educator I have become rather interested in the field holistically. I want to make sure that I am very informed on what's happening, what's new and other ways that I can improve in my calling. Check out the following websites that I have explored as they relate to Adult Education!





Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!


It is a desire of mine to be a Adult educator and on to become a Dean of a College. The opportunities
are endless but the goal is to impact education in a positive manner! Check out some of these awesome 
jobs postings ! Hey maybe one day I will apply for one of these jobs...MAYBE!!!  

POSITION TITLE:
Adjunct COLL 1000 College Success and Survival Skills Instructor  (Ongoing Recruitment)


POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for teaching the COLL 1000 College Success and Survival Skills course.  Performs related academic duties including, but not limited to, developing course outlines, class presentations, and ensuring compliance with institutional, TCSG, and accreditation standards.


MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
  • Bachelor’s degree with a background in career planning or placement, human resources, training, or extensive experience in a management or supervisory position.

POSITION TITLE:
Adjunct Early Childhood Care and Education Instructor


POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for teaching Early Childhood Care and Education courses.  Performs related academic duties including, but not limited to, developing course outlines, class presentations, and ensuring compliance with institutional, TCSG, and accreditation standards.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
·         A Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or Elementary Education, or a Master’s degree with 18 semester hours in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or Elementary Education from a regionally accredited college or university.

I have been looking at job postings since I began this program and I want to start filling out applications
 but I am pessimistic about doing so because of the lack of experience! Any Suggestions??


2 comments:

  1. I also would like to be a professor one day. This is a really great post. I apply all the time, sometimes I even get a maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    I am afraid of applying! At least you get a maybe! What is your dream job?

    ReplyDelete