Saturday, December 22, 2012

Reflection


As I look back at the past 8 weeks I can't help but say this was hard! Throughout the pros and cons of this semester I can honestly say that I learned a lot! The issue of poverty was one that captured my attention and I became familiar with the fact of life that impairs many. As I listened to the many media clips and read the various articles I was amazed by the data and the statistics that was presented. Contacting the international early childhood educators was simply awesome. I was showered with many answers I was even given a journal full of data that is waiting on publication rights. I was on a mission this semester and that was to put myself in the mindset of someone else and that happened in more ways than one. The issue of equity was baffling and I was rather dubious of the topic itself as it relates to ECE yet to my amazement I was again stunned by what I read. I am grateful for each classmate as you gave your opinions on this blog or the many posts. I did not agree with a lot of your views yet I respect you as a professional and we can agree to disagree. I learn through trial and error and this semester was filled with errors. I am simply blessed to have had this experience. I wish you the best as you strive to reach for the stars and above! 

 Feliz Navidad y feliz año nuevo
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Steffannie, it was indeed an informative journey of eight weeks. I wish you more good things than you can ever imagine. You are the reason for Christmas. Have fun dear. Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vi for the kind remarks! Seasons greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephanie for providing such great feedback. I've receive a great deal of information these past 8 weeks some of which I had no real knowledge of. Many of us do have different views, but I can say I learned something new each week from one of more of my classmates, including you Stephanie. I just want to say thanks again for always providing us with thorough information.

    ReplyDelete