Sunday, December 2, 2012

Getting to know your International contact: Part II

This week I emailed my South African contact and here is the correspondence:


I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Thank you for your question.

Are you referring to excellence in the field of early childhood development or excellence in ECD centre management or excellence in NPO governance. Could you also possibly tell me a bit more about what you mean by ‘equity’? Are you referring to fairness in the NPO sector or are you wanting to discuss the issues of equality and children’s rights and how these are interpreted by civil society and government?
 
My Response:
 
Yes, I am referring to excellence in the field of early childhood education/ development and excellence in ECD centre management in NPO goverence.Equity is defined as the quality of being fair and impartial. I hope that I am explaining this correctly and thanks again for your help!
 
 
This weeks topic was one that my contact had to research a little bit and as the information comes in I will give you the latest update even if it's mid week!!! I enjoy doing these assignments because it offers flexibility and we get a chance to share our knowledge with others around they world and vice verso!

No comments:

Post a Comment