Thursday, December 19, 2013

Time Well Spent



I have learned that in the field of education one must be a good communicator!!! In order to be a leader you must possess the characteristics of being trust worthy, honest and have a heart for people. This program has fostered my sense to think on a deeper level. It has challenged me to push the envelope and to achieve what I desire the most. 

One long term goal of mine is to become the best educator and advocate that I can possibly be! I want to find a job that will allow me to influence Pre-k and early childhood education and still have contact with the little people that we strive to change policies for. 


Dr. Teri and Peers: It's so hard to say good bye to yesterday! I have definitely enjoyed this process but it is hard to believe that this is over and done! I am thankful for the feedback and words of encouragement from each of you. I am blessed that I have been in able to share such a time as this with you all. I wish each of you nothing but the best and nothing shy of your hearts desire. Be blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment